What books should you read to help you with the college application process?
Megan and Gretchen both have bookshelves chock full of important resources for families! In today’s episode, Megan shares some juicy nuggets about her favorite books about the college application process.
- Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That Will Change the Way You Think About Colleges
- The Hidden Ivies: 50 Top Colleges – from Amherst to Williams – That Rival the Ivy League.
- The Fiske Guide to Colleges.
- America’s Best Colleges for B Students: A College Guide for Students Without Straight A’s
- Colleges for Students with Learning Disabilities
- The Gate Keepers: Inside the Admissions Process of a Premier College.
- Debt-Free You: How I Paid for an Outstanding College Education Without Loans, Scholarships, or Mooching off My Parents
Podcast: Play in new window | Download