High school senior Jason Ofman did just that with his website VisualVocab.org.
On today’s Podcast, Megan and Gretchen interview Jason to find out:
- what inspired Jason to create Visual Vocab in the first place
- why studying vocab visually creates more effective learning
- what he learned in the process of building the website
- how he plans to highlight this accomplishment in his his college essays,
- whether he likes Doritos more then Fritos,
- and more!
Tune in for this delightful and informative conversation…and walk away with some new ideas about how to make studying less boring.