Here are 6 straightforward tasks that will help you wrap things up, and position yourself to take a full break this summer, and then rock the next school year.
Gretchen and Megan chat about:
- How and why to clean out your files and get set for the next school year
- the importance of verifying the accuracy of grades and transcripts
- how to reflect about what worked and didn’t in a way that helps you remember for next year
- a trick to making sure summer assignments get done well
- the importance of updating your resume with all your school year activities, and
- (for juniors only) how and when to ask teachers for recommendations.
Have a great summer everyone!