Megan breaks down exactly what to do to set yourself up to write essays that contribute to a well rounded application to college.
Tune in to the episode to get details about the following advice:
- Where to access the questions about which you’ll need to write essays
- Why it’s important to always write the “optional” essays too
- How to first map out a strategic approach to you entire application
- What it means to “work backwards” in deciding what topic to write about
- How to be yourself in your writing, and
- What it means to write a “Frankenstein essay” and how NOT to do this.
Megan also has a short course that will guide you deeper into writing your admissions essay for more about this, visit www.collegeprepresults.com