The most common question Megan gets from families is how to choose between the ACT, SAT or both?
The answer is sadly not clear cut, so Megan walks parents through a number of considerations around the following three questions:
- Will either test work for my student?
- Do I need to do both of them, or can I pick one?
- How exactly can we tell which test is best for my kid’s unique self?
Megan also shares the following three resources to help you navigate this tricky question:
- How to Plan for Junior Year Tests
- Is This Fall the Right Time to Take the SAT or ACT?
- Compare SAT & ACT Scores