Junior year is supposed to be “the most important year” of high school! Megan breaks down why that is, and gives you a 5-part checklist for how to tell if you’re on track with making the most of the year.
Specifically, she shares:
- Why junior year grades are the first thing colleges see when they review your application, and how to decide if your grade trends are moving in the right direction
- How to tell whether you’re on track with the SAT/ACT, and what the remaining testing dates are to consider, if you’re behind
- How to ensure that the activities you choose to do over the summer are aligned with what students hope to study in college (including the wonderful empower question: “What are you interested in studying? How would I know that if I looked over how you spent your time?”
- Where you should be with your college list at this point in the year, and why it’s important to plan 3 college visits before the year is over
- How to identify your family’s deal breakers for the college planning process