One of the most time consuming activities for students is reading!
Tune in to discover simple tips for reading faster and more effectively than you ever thought possible.
- The section of the book readers usually skip (but shouldn’t)
- How to skim for the structure of the information so you remember the main points
- How to find secret clues inside the chapter that will allow you to quickly identify main ideas
- How to use your hand while you read to help you read faster
- How to annotate a nonfiction text (it’s not what your teacher taught you!)
- and more.
If you’d like to check out the original video 4-part series that this podcast is based on, check out Part One, Part Two, Part Three and Part Four of How to Read a 400 Page Book in Under Two Hours.Audio Player