Not every student is built for an immediate transition from high school into the college of their dreams.
Megan lays out unconventional pathways that can help students who need more support transition into their ideal college. Specifically, she discusses:
- School specific “bridge” programs
- The military-to-college route
- Community College transfers
- Four year university transfers
- Academic “fresh start” or “bankruptcy” programs for older students
- Redefining what “the college of your dreams” looks like