Concerned about the high cost of college? Join the club.
Megan walks families through seven strategies to reduce the cost of college. This is a “must-listen” for anyone getting started with the college search journey!
She covers topics like how to:
- Collect lower cost credits
- Weigh choices like tuition vs housing/food and being an RA vs. living off campus
- Identify “feels like” schools that might be cheaper
- Make clear priorities for yourself
- Graduate in 3 years to save 25% on room & board
- Know the difference between scholarships and financial aid
- And more!