The college search process is intimidating for any families; add an “undocumented” status, and it becomes even more complex.
In this episode, Megan walks us through some basic things to think about for any undocumented students and families, as well as the professionals who support them.
- the definition of undocumented
- the college-related challenges of being undocumented
- college-search related actions that may jeopardize your status or risk deportation
- what do do once you’re in college
- how to support students who are undocumented
- and more.