Many parents and students are terrified that low grades will keep them from getting into college. But that’s not the case at all!
Megan reassures us that there are many options, and provides some tips for how to sift the good ones from the bad. She covers:
- The ways that community college might (or might not) be a good option, depending on the student,
- How to avoid scams– the for-profit universities & programs targeting students with lower grades — like the “no money down/ no credit” car loans!
- A tip to search for colleges by acceptance percentage
- How and why to double check a school’s graduation rate and financial stability, so that you
- How to adjust your expectations for what kind of school you can go to,
- And more!