Join Gretchen as she shares an interesting tool she created with a client to help him with his perfection paralysis.
Specifically, she and Megan discuss:
- What perfection paralysis looks like in struggling writers
- Why it’s important to learn to notice when you’re stuck
- What the top signs are that let you know you’re stuck and spinning your wheels
- Why asking yourself questions is a great way to start getting unstuck
- Six specific questions to ask yourself to start cranking out work instead of staring unproductively at the computer