Gretchen describes two specific strategies that you can use now in school, and the rest of your life too.
Tune into this episode to find out:
- how to skim your textbook chapters quickly
- how to turn the information in a chapter into charts (strategy #1)
- what it means to convert your chapter notes into “quizzable study tools” (strategy #2)
- some examples of charts and quizzable study tools in the context of chemistry and history (see below for links to the textbook pages that Gretchen used as examples)
- and more!
Here are the two texts that Gretchen used as examples in the podcast:
- pages 919-921 (Chapter 16.3) of Chemistry by OpenStax College
- page 295-297 (Chapter 30) of U.S. History by Wikibooks.org