Maybe you’ve already started, but you’re frustrated with how slow moving it is?
Maybe you’re a parent curious about hiring an academic coach?
Listen in as these 3 newly minted academic coaches (who’ve just completed Gretchen’s Anti-Boring Approach Coach Training Program) talk about the challenges and joys of marketing their services and working with new families to support scattered students.
Together we discuss:
- their unique backgrounds and what made each one of them decide to start academic coaching businesses
- challenges they’ve experienced in the first year of business
- success stories from their first coaching clients, and how they feel they’ve been of the most service
- tips for families thinking about whether to get a coach to support their teenager
- tips for folks thinking about starting their own businesses
- what kinds of people are the best fit for Gretchen’s year-long mentoring program, and how it benefitted each of them
- and more!
If you are curious about working with any of these amazing new coaches, feel free to reach out to them. Marni Pasch and Nicole de Picciotto can be found through their websites. Lindsey Permar can be emailed directly at lindseypermar [at] gmail [dot] com.