Many students don’t take advantage of this key resource.
Gretchen walks you through a few ways to use these advance questions to your advantage, including how to:
- Identify which questions can be answered by reading which chapters and/or sections
- “Chart” essay questions so you understand a) what information you are supposed to learn and b) what kind of thinking you’re being asked to practice
- Give yourself a map of the chapter using the essay questions as a guide
- Take notes using the essay question as a guide.
- Run your charts and notes by your teacher as a way to “assess” your understanding before chapter tests and quizzes, and
- Use your charts and notes to study for the actual exam