This episode contains everything you need to know about your high school transcript. Specifically we’ll discuss:
- what the core classes that you need on your transcript are
- what other people think the most important factor in college admissions is, and why they’re not
- whether the high school classes you took in middle school count
- how to decide which electives to cut if you need to
- how to think about advanced level classes
- how to develop your passions without getting in the way of core classes,
- and more!