As a college consultant who guided her own daughter through the college application process, Megan realizes there are some things that she would have done differently if she could do it over again!
Tune in to hear how her personal experience differs from some of the professional suggestions she makes to clients.
Specifically, she discusses:
- When it’s best to complete applications (and it’s not what she originally thought)
- How to consider a student’s ability to focus well when planning SAT prep and planning vs. her focus
- The importance of not visiting schools you don’t want your kid to go to
- The importance of considering the money component BEFORE you apply
- The importance of including the other parent (in this case, dad) earlier on in the process,
- and more!