For students open to spending a few years in military service after college graduation, the ROTC offers generous scholarships.
Join us for an interview with Lieutenant Colonel Robert Kirkland, as he explains how families might take advantage of this opportunity.
Specifically, we discuss:
- What is ROTC and how does one join ROTC in college? Do you have to be on scholarship to be in ROTC?
- What are the requirements to participate in ROTC in college? How does ROTC affect a student’s schedule and activities?
- What is the service obligation after you graduate and receive an officer commission?
- What is the ROTC scholarship and what does it pay for?
- Do you have to be in a specific major to win an ROTC scholarship?
- How does one apply for an ROTC scholarship in high school?
- What is the profile of a scholarship winner?
- There are some schools that give room and board to ROTC scholarship winners. How does that work?
- And more!
For more information, check out www.rotcconsulting.com.