There’s going to be lots of virtual learning this school year!
Check out these ten tips for how to learn best when your teacher, textbook, and tools are all (or mostly) via a screen.
- How to set up your space prior to learning
- Whether to have your video on or off
- The importance of moving your body
- Ways to focus your attention so that you have more stamina
- The importance of note taking and using paper
- And more!
Megan and Gretchen share what they’ve learned online learning and teaching in the past 5 months, and break it down into 10 clear tips.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download