In junior high and high school, teachers often hand out study guides to help students prepare for tests.
However, there’s a wrong way and a right way to use them, if you care about optimal learning!
Listen in for the full study guide scoop, including:
- the different kinds of study guides teachers hand out
- how to fill out that study guide in a way that helps, rather than hurts, your learning
- whether or not to use online quizzes as study guides
- what to do when your teacher doesn’t hand out a study guide,
- how to make sure that study guide becomes quizzable
- and more!
For more information about how to use study guides, check out one of Gretchen’s online anti-boring courses.