Congratulations! You have been admitted to college and are starting to make plans to attend in the fall. What are some of the things you should do between now and then to make your transition to college a smooth one?
Megan and Gretchen discuss what to do next, to make sure you’re ready to go to college. Their discussion includes:
- The importance of accepting the offer and putting down required deposits
- How make sure you receive all college correspondence
- How to plan for orientation and registration
- Sending over final high school paperwork
- Planning how to handle finances and medical emergencies
- How to acquaint yourself with the campus the nearby resources from afar
- and more!