Not sure where to start with visiting colleges? Have you visited a school or two only to get overwhelmed with information?
In today’s episode, Megan talks with Danielle Marshall, author of “The College Visit Journal: Campus Visits Demystified.” Danielle knows not every family enjoys the guidance of a college admissions expert, so she has created a journal to help guide you through the process.
Listen as we discuss:
- The best times to visit campus
- Additional stops you should schedule into your campus time
- The type of information you should record from your visit (and it isn’t just the things you like!)
- How to find the right words when making requests from coaches, admissions officers, or professors
- How to make virtual tours work for you
- What to expect if you are able to make an in-person visit during this pandemic
- And more . . .
You can follow Danielle Marshall’s blog or purchase her book at www.TheCollegeVisitJournal.com