What’s the one question we should be asking students, and ourselves, this school year?
Gretchen shares what a simple question that is becoming more and more central in her work with students, educators, and coaches starting their own businesses. The conversation includes:
- Why there’s no such thing as “busy work”
- Why it’s important to understand the purpose behind every assignment
- Why it saves time, energy and aggravation to reflect on the purpose before taking action
- How this advice works for any kind of action, not just school work
- How teachers, parents and educators can support students
Want to discover what kinds of learning purposes students can choose from? Check out www.gretchenwegner.com/actionguide.
Got follow up questions for Gretchen about this advice?! If so, she has a new monthly Q&A event coming up. Sign up for the next one at www.gretchenwegner.com/live.